Looking for some of the most profitable Greyhound tipsters on the internet? Look no further I only add the very best greyhound tipsters here for you so you know they are of high quality.
From time to time tipsters tend to disappear or move platforms, I will endeavor to keep the list as up to date as possible for you all.
Things to look for from a profitable greyhound racing tipster
There are 5 things you should look for if you want a successful greyhound racing tipster that can provide you with profitable selections.
- Track record – must have a profit loss record showing and proving profitability for at least 6 months or longer
- Offer a trial of the service – this can be free or paid for but must be reasonably priced to give you the option to try before you buy
- Give good customer service – be easily contactable via email and other media
- Be profitable overall – must b profitable after 12 months of tipping
- Have good reviews -many sites review tipsters so if you cant easily find good reviews of the tipster it may be worth avoiding.